Thursday, August 02, 2007

A New Blog from Newburyport

Why blog Evelyn asks? Well ... it's a good way to keep in touch between friends, an excellent way to share information between like-minded people ... and even, for some very popular ones, a fun way to make a living.

Now ... as to the significance (or lack of) of an individual among the billions of people on this planet. Yikes what a thought! Though I figure that our significance is determined by how much we ourselves (and those we find interesting) care about us. That means that ... if those who are insignificant to you do not consider you significant ... who cares(?) ... just as long as those whom you consider significant to you ... also think you are significant. :)

This all came about because some of the greatest people (Nike, Lexi, Evelyn etc and some people I'm not sure I recognise) ... all from one of the most wonderful places on Earth (the Brick House) are launching their first ever blog. I hope you have a digital camera ... that's all I have to say! Anyway ... Congratulations ... Welcome to the blogosphere ... and I'm of course adding a link to it.

Cheers!

That's a goood dog!

No comments: